“It helped me identify my strengths and manage what I could be better at. it doesn’t demoralise you”
Emily Anne, 18
‘It helps me do better with my studies and manage stress better. It boosts your confidence’
FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
• Your lives and brains are in complex transition towards adulthood
• Your surrounded by 24/7 judgement from social media – from your tribe – very often from yourself
• Pressure from school and home to succeed
• An uncertain higher education, careers and economic future
All made 100 times more worrying by Covid and the impact of the pandemic on all of our futures.
FOR YOUNG PEOPLE
Confidence with who you are, who those around you are, and the pathways of learning, careers and well being that best fit you.
Q supports with:
1. Q is your personalised pathfinder for life, learning and careers.
For 40 years it has helped business leaders and elite sports stars perform under pressure.
Q now puts this knowhow in your smartphone.
A 30 minute questionnaire enables Q to help you understand what makes you tick and what that means for you.
2. From your personalised Q profile, you will understand your strengths and potentials, and the situations which will be tricky for you. Q diagnoses how you can make those tricky situations easier to handle.
You will access personalised insights in order to realise your unique talents and potential.
3. Q then uses a coaching approach to consistently better manage those tricky situations, develop your potentials and deploy your strengths.
Q provides personalised inspiration, insight, direction and control.
‘It really helped to unbutton all my stress and realise about myself. My source of stress is school’
By using a psychological measurement called the Global Predisposition Indicator or GPI.
Q measures YOUR predispositions, which are your natural or preferred styles of thinking, feeling and behaving, normally formed by the age of 6 or 7.
Q then plots these predispositions as in the example below and so begins the magic of AI.